Announcing the Second Virtual In-Service Training (VINSET) in 30 August to 03 September 2021
The Offices of the Undersecretaries for Administration (OUA), Curriculum and Instruction (OUCI) and Field Operations (OUFO), through the Information and Communications Technology Service-Educational Technology (ICTS-EdTech) Unit, are jointly spearheading the second Virtual In-Service Training (VINSET) for public school teachers this coming 30 August to 03 September 2021.
Following the huge success of the first VINSET conducted last 15-19 March 2021 with 514,659 participants nationwide, the ICTS-EdTech is poised to reach more or all of the teachers this time as they will be able to use the DepEd Sim Card and Connectivity Load which is now being rolled out.
The following are the objectives of the second VINSET:
- Capacitate teachers in using different online modality platforms that include DepEd Learning Management System, DepEd Commons, DepEd Online (FB Page, YouTube, ETULAY Tutorial Sessions), DepEd TV, and DepEd Radio.
- Provide awareness and proper handling of technology tools in delivering instruction in synchronous and asynchronous format.
- Learn and apply different components of cyber wellness (data privacy, netiquette, and troubleshooting).
- Teach emerging technology tools and applications to maximize the use of cross-platform operating system.
- Inspire teachers through guided programs to innovate and upgrade their skills in the use of different solutions and in acquiring international certification under Microsoft, Adobe, and Google.
The Undersigned are requesting the support of Department’s field offices and schools around the country in reaching out and encouraging all teachers to participate in the upcoming VINSET.
Final programmed, schedules, subject matters, and links to online platforms to be used will be release at least a week before the second VINSET starts.
Read OUA MEMO 00-0821-0073 for more details.