VINSET 3.0 – Day 1 Morning Session
The Information and Communications Technology Service (ICTS) through the Educational Technology Unit (EdTech) will conduct the Televised Virtual In-Service Training Program for Teachers (VINSET 3.0) with the theme “Uniting Teachers Towards Digital Tranåsformation and Excellence.” The virtual activity will be shown on 08-11 August 2022 and streamed through the online platforms of DepEd. The recorded session will be aired on a later schedule via DepEd TV’s local cable partners.
The activities are programmed to impart the latest technological innovation in instruction to prepare teachers (public and private) for in-person classes using different ICT and digital learning applications. In addition, the topics are carefully identified to ensure the upskilling of teachers that will necessitate effective utilization in their respective classes in whatever learning environment. The Televised VINSET 3.0 was granted by the CPD Council for Professional Teachers with an Accreditation Number: PTR-2022-366-1899 with 15 CPD Units.
VINSET 3.0 Related links:
- VINSET 3.0 – Day 1 (Morning Session)
- VINSET 3.0 – Day 1 (Afternoon Session)
- VINSET 3.0 – Day 2 (Morning Session)
- VINSET 3.0 – Day 2 (Afternoon Session)
- VINSET 3.0 – Day 3 (Morning Session)
- VINSET 3.0 – Day 3 (Afternoon Session)
- VINSET 3.0 – Day 4 (Morning Session)
- VINSET 3.0 – Day 4 (Afternoon Session)