Teacher Hiring for School Year (SY) 2021–2022
New issuance alert!
DepEd just released DM-PHROD-2021-0091 Memorandum on the Interim Strategies and Protocols on Teacher Hiring for School Year (SY) 2021–2022 in view of the COVID-19 Situation.
This memorandum was drafted in response to the concerns and inquiries we are currently receiving from the DepEd field offices and teacher applicants, specifically on the action steps and ways forward on the recruitment and selection of Teachers for the upcoming school year (SY) 2021-2022 considering the COVID-19 Situation.
To guide the appointing authorities, HRMPSB Members, and RSP implementers, the following RSP sub-systems/areas were provided with interim strategies and protocols:
- Applicable Guidelines for Teaching Positions in SY 2021-2022
- Publication and Posting of Vacant Items and Transmittal of Action on Appointment
- Submission and Receipt of Applications
- Selection Committee Panel Interview, Demonstration Teaching, and Deliberations
- Conduct of English Proficiency Test (EPT)
- Establishment of the RQA for SY 2021-2022
- Renewal of Teachers with Provisional Appointments
Source: DepEd BHROD