Good news! GSIS FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE LOAN (GFAL) is BACK! You can now apply and avail this thru online.
“At mas lalong pinadali. Kung dati 3 months payslip, ngayon 1 month payslip na lang ang kailangan sa GFAL (your payslip from the preceding month). Example, kung mag aaply kayo ng GFAL loan ngayong AUGUST, yung JULY Payslip na lang ang i-submit sa GSIS.” (GSIS post)
Read the instructions posted by GSIS for the steps on how to apply below:
Just follow these 3 Easy Steps:
1. Prepare your documentary requirements:
a. One (1) month payslip (immediately preceding the GFAL application), certified as true copy by your Authorized Agency Officer (AAO).
Example: If you are applying for GFAL this August, present/ submit your july payslip.
b. GFAL Application Form (download at www.gsis.gov.ph under Quick Links)
c. Statement Of Account (SOA) from Private Lending Institution (PLI)
2. SUBMIT the duly – accomplished GFAL Application Form certified by your Authorized Agency Officer (AAO) and supporting documents via email or dropbox:
- Subject Format (to be strictly observed):
- File Type and Size: JPEG or PDF Files not exceeding 2MB each. Multiple emails may be sent if the exceeds 2MB
- Email Address: Email to your GSIS handling branch (see list of email adds at www.gsis.gov.ph).
- Print your duly-accomplished GFAL application form, AAO certification and other supporting documents
- Deposit these in the Dropbox located at the lobby of GSIS offices nationwide