List of Briones failed promises
The Alliance of Concerned Teachers releases a Department of Education Report’s Card.
ACT cited some failed promises of the outgoing DepEd administration headed by Secretary Leonor Briones.
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION REPORT CARD
We give outgoing DepEd Sec. Leonor Briones a failing grade, citing the department’s failure to fulfill its promises, including the following :
1. Upgrading of Teachers’ Salaries
2. Safe Reopening of Schools
3. Payment of Teachers’ 77 Days Overtime in SY 2020-2021
4. 1500 Internet Allowance
5. Laptop and Gadgets for Students and Teachers
6. Sufficient and Quality Modules
7. Reduction of Teachers’ Non-Teaching Duties
8. Hiring of Sufficient Teachers and Education Support Personnel
9. Health protection and free treatment for teachers
10. Recognition of and Consultation with Unions”
Source: ACT NCR UNION