Top 10 gigantic and spoiler reasons why it is hard to be a teacher this 2022
It is hard to be a teacher but being a teacher after the two-year pandemic is the hardest. As a teacher myself, I get frustrated with the outcome of the modular learning due to pandemic. It is as if the students are way too deep and they are hard to understand.
Questions: Why it is hard to be a teacher?, What is the hardest thing about being a teacher?
Here are the top 10 gigantic reasons why it is hard to be a teacher this 2022:
1. Teachers can no longer imposed disciplinary actions to their students without getting bashed.
It is hard to be a teacher when you can’t discipline your students. what is the purpose of going to school if parents won’t let the teachers discipline their children? Teachers are the second parents in school.
2. Parents pampered their children very well that they are willing to tolerate them.
Parents have to pay the toll of their children as they are the first people to pamper their children. Discipline begins at home for sure. Why is it hard to be a teacher?
3. Students and pupils are hard to teach after the modular learning.
The modular learning made it hard for these students to re-learn. They are stuck with the last grade or level they were in the reason why they can’t function like their age.
4. The teachers are like robots with the current system they follow.
It is hard to be a teacher when you only follow what your system tells you. No matter how good you are in doing things at your own, you are like puppies inside a big cage.
5. Students no longer have values and they tend to be hard-headed most of the time.
Students forget the values they left two years ago before the pandemic.
6. Parents complain here and there if their students were being disciplined.
Parents need to accept that teachers must discipline their children no matter what.
7. Teachers can’t defend themselves nowadays.
Teachers can’t defend themselves for anything thrown at them. It is hard to be a teacher in his country.
8. Teachers get exhaustion from the bulk of workload the school gave them.
The stress and the sleepless nights these teachers are useless.
9. Teachers or even parents no longer know what their students are going through.
Parents don’t understand their children as well. They must know what their students are going through. Instead teachers to the math for them at school.
10. Students can’t control themselves searching everything on the internet.
It is hard to be a teacher if your students have always to rely on their “cellphones”. With only one click away, they can open everything. This is the reason why many of them can’t speak or write letters.
Why is it hard to be a teacher? – Avril | Helpline PH