Top 10 intriguing expectations of teachers from their students this face to face classes
What do you think are the intriguing expectations of teachers from their students? These coming face to face classes, teachers can expect more different sides of them.
It is more that students before the pandemic and after the pandemic were different. This is what gives the intriguing expectations of teachers from their students. What can we expect? The pandemic is way too long that it rusted the mind of our children.
Here are the top 10 intriguing expectations of teachers from their students. (this face to face classes of course)
Teachers should expect that…
1. Students become lazier in chores compared pre-pandemic.
Their bodies were not as active as before the pandemic. Teachers can expect them to be depended on their cellphones. I have observed this with my neighbors. Their work is always distracted by the use of their cellphones.
2. Students need refreshment of the topics since they were only having modular for 2 years.
Most of the students already forgot how the real classes are and of course the lessons. Modular leaning is way too different from face to face learning.
3. Students can’t grasp the new lessons.
The most intriguing part is those students who became Grade 3 with their Grade 1 and Grade 2 doing modules. Those Grade 9 who did not experience being Grade 7 and Grade 8. They will have difficulty in grasping all topics.
4. Students will crave the company of their classmates since they were only at home most of the time.
It is different when they will be in their class with their classmates. Socialization and interaction is evident.
5. Students will find it hard to cope up with new task or daily activities in school.
They will have big time adjustments on their activities compared to when they were at home.
6. Need to discuss necessary topics from the very beginning.
Well, teachers might already be ready for this battle.
7. Double their time in preparing the activities that can be understood by students.
It means to prepare activities that are easy to grasp for learning. Simplified and short activities will give students a refreshment.
8. Have to be patient in dealing with difficult behaviors of students.
Since the pandemic created new batch of students then this is a goal.
9. Create an environment that will lead to easy interaction and communication.
Interaction is the key for the students to try to learn from other classmates.
10. Gain the attention of the students for them to learn real-quick.
Teachers must do everything to get the attention of all students.
These are the intriguing expectations of teachers from their students. Teachers should be well-prepared on these changes. Good luck teachers! – Clea | Helpline PH