If you want to be part of the military in the Philippines, then apply to its finest academy, the Philippine Military Academy (PMA).
Let us explore the qualification, requirements and benefits to prepare ourselves and get in.
Qualifications for Admission:
1. Natural born Filipino citizen
2. Physically fit and of good moral character
3. Single and has never been married nor pregnant nor have a legal obligation to support a child or children
4. At least High School Graduate (Grade 12) with a general average of 85% or higher
5. No Administrative/Criminal Case
6. Must pass the PMA Entrance Examination
7. Minimum height requirement: 5 feet for both male and female
8. At least 17 years old but not more than 22 years old on 01 April of the year following the examination taken.
Application Requirements (to be submitted together with the application form):
1. Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate
2. Photocopy of Form 137/Form 138/Report Card/Transcript of Records that indicates latest GPA
3. 2”x2” ID photo in white background, taken within the last six months
Benefits and Privileges:
1. A noble privilege of serving the country
2. Free college education with a well-rounded curriculum
3. Monthly salary and allowances
4. Guaranteed job after graduation
5. Progressive career as an Officer in the Army, Navy, or Air Force
1. Color blindness
2. Any communicable disease
3. Physical deformities
6. Other medical conditions as determined by the appropriate AFP Medical Board
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) Events:
1. 3.2 km Run
4. Pull-ups (male) / Flex-arm hang (female)
The PMA Entrance Examination covers Algebra and Geometry, Grammar and Composition, Reading and Comprehension, Verbal and Numerical Reasoning and Pattern Analysis.
For more information, please contact the Office of the Cadet Admission through PLDT No: (074) 442–5520, Cellular Phone No: GLOBE (0906) 546 – 6989, SMART (0919) 068 – 0877, (0919) 068 – 0878, or visit our website at https://www.pma.ph.