CSE Practice Test 4 needs mastery in Civil Service Exam. Reviewees need to master the key points that are crucial and needs extra attention. To do this, the reviewee should read and understand each item with proper care. In taking Civil Service Exam, memorization is only a technique but it can’t help you pass the exam. It means that you have to read, understand and internalize the topics. Understanding the questions very well before analyzing it is the best trick to do.
In reviewing CSE Practice Test 4 , the brain should act as a gallery. The reviewee must master retention of difficult points. There are choices and options but those are very close to the correct answer. To pick the best answer, the reviewee should master the techniques very well. With four difficult choices, only one is the answer. It takes wit and speed as well as control to point the answer in a matter of one (1) minute.
Some items in CSE Practice Test 4 are easy. Yet, the difficult questions outnumber the easy ones. During the review, it is best if you stay focus and think that the review is the real scenario. In this manner, you will be used to the flow of the process of the exam. The positive mentality is what matters the most and it will add to your advantage. Questions in each item may be difficult at first reading but as you read it twice, you will find it easy to answer. CSE Practice Test 4 is very important and this is one point that you need to practice.
Many said that Civil Service Exam is difficult to pass and it is agreeable. If an aspiring taker wishes to pass the examination, he/she must focus on the review to nail it!
CSE Practice Test 4
1. A COMMISERATE gesture from the management will lessen the possibility of strike at the factory.
2. There is DIVERSITY of opinion among the representatives in the conference.
3. The old man avoids joining discussions on political beliefs for fear of being TAUNTED by his co-workers.
4. The victory of the party will further heighten business DESPONDENCY and aggravate the property of the people.
5. The restaurants and galleries are ENSCONCED in an old brick chocolate factory.
6. The whole country awaits the outcome of the economic recovery program with mixed feelings of apprehension and ALACRITY.
7. A man is inviting criticism if the REPUDIATES his principles just to gain political support.
8. The latest infrastructure projects of the city government are ENCUMBERED by financial constraints.
9. The new minister DECAPITATED many inefficient employees.
a) Openly reprimanded
b) Indefinitely suspended
c) Demoted in rank
d) Advised to reform
e) Removed from office
10. The management EXCULPATED the worker after a thorough investigation and now he is.
a) Hunted by the police
b) Back to work
c) Back in jail
d) Scheduled for another hearing
e) Made to suffer for the same offense
11. Flood is the INEVITABLE of uncontrolled deforestation.
12. The management was PROMOTED to strengthen its security system and employ more intelligence officers.
13. The old woman spends sleepless nights and DREADS the sound of gunshots from the hills.
14. Each one of the eight wonders of the world has its own PECULIAR features.
15. There is a drive to check the further DETERIORATION of rivers and other inland waters.
16. Rather than being overly CAUTIOUS or pessimistic, take seriously the plans of the new administration.
17. To attain a FORMIDABLE position, the efforts of the military must be based in the basic tenets of discipline and unity.
18. Change is IMPERATIVE if society is to survive.
19. The exporter of a famous line of leather leather accessories is the ERSTWHILE owner of a dairy farm.
20. The governor condemned the illegal taxes levied on the HAPLESS populace of the island.
To download this reviewer, click HERE. God bless!