Steps on How to Apply CHED Scholarship Program (CSP) for SY 2021-2022
The Commission on Higher Education (CHED) is now accepting applicants for CHED Scholarship Program for SY 2021-2022.
The CSP aims to give financial help through scholarships to qualified and deserving students.
The CSP under CMO No. 11 s. 2021 shall cover tuition and other school fees (TOSF), stipend which shall be released directly to the scholars or through HEIs, and book/connectivity allowance per semester.
The approved proposed financial assistance package for the Full and Half Merit Scholars per semester are detailed as follows:
Who can Apply?
This is open to all incoming first year college students who will be graduating from Senior High School this school year.
What are the qualifications?
1. Filipino citizen.
2. Graduating high school students / high school graduate
3. General Weighted Average (GWA) matters
For Full State Scholarship Program (FSSP) and Full Private Education Student Financial Assistance (FPESFA), GWA must be 96% or above
For Half-SSP and Half-PESPA, GWA must be at least 93% but not more than 95%
4. Combined annual gross income of parent/s, guardian which does not exceed Four Hundred Thousand Pesos (Php 400,000.00), or in cases where the income exceeds PhP400,000.00 an applicant must present a written certification or medical findings of illness of a family member, or school certifications of two or more dependents enrolled in college
5. Avail of only one government funded financial help program.
What are the requirements?
Applicants must secure the following requirements:
1. CITIZENSHIP: Certified true copy of Birth Certificate
2. ACADEMIC: Duly certified true copy of High school report card for incoming freshmen students eligible for college (High School Graduate)
Duly certified true copy of grades for Grade 11 and 1st semester of Grade 12 for graduating high school students.
3. INCOME: The student-applicants must submit any of the following documents:
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) – BIR Form No 2316 CY 2020 of parents or guardian if employed
- Certificate of Tax Exemption from the Bureau of the Internal Revenue (BIR)
- Certificate of Indigency either from Barangay
- Certificate / Case study report from DSWD
- Latest copy of contract or proof of income for children of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) and seafarers.
Note: Special Group
If you belong to any of the following, kindly upload / attach a valid identification or Certification certifying that you are:
a. Person with Disability (PWD) under RA 7277
b. Solo Parent and/or their dependents under RA 8972
c. Underprivileged and homeless citizen under RA 7279
d. Senior Citizen under RA 9994
e. Indigenous People under RA8371
Where and How to Apply?
The CHED is accepting online application until August 15, 2021.
1. Determine what Region your school belongs to.
2. Click on the link of the corresponding CHED Regional Office (CHEDRO).
3. Follow the regional instructions.
- CHEDRO I – https://stufaps.chedro1.com/application
- CHEDRO II – (not yet available)
- CHEDRO III – (not yet available)
- CHEDRO IV – (not yet available)
- CHEDRO V – https://www.chedro5stufap.com/index.php/application/app_form
- CHEDRO VI – (not yet available)
- CHEDRO VII – http://chedro7.com/csp/
- CHEDRO VIII – (not yet available)
- CHEDRO IX – (not yet available)
- CHEDRO X – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdWl-DZ-cuaFmT-DX2rm3-fsmnJQss2YcXWa8UGrqR8RWFD4Q/viewform?usp=send_form
- Cordillera Administrative Region – http://chedcar.com/chedcar_csp/
- CHEDRO XI – https://stufaps.chedroxi.com/
- CHEDRO XII – bit.ly/CHED12CSPApplication2021
- CHED NCR – (not yet available)
- CHED CAR – http://chedcar.com/chedcar_csp/
- CHED CARAGA – (not yet available)
- CHED MIMAROPA – (not yet available)
Links will be added as soon as its available from the CHED Regional Offices.
Deadline of Application
August 15, 2021