8 Important Documents to Focus on for the Applicants in DepEd
The important documents required when applying for a teaching position. Those important documents need ample time to be prepared so that all documents are intact and ready to be uploaded online. The following are the requirements for the old and new applicants in DepEd for 2022-2023; the indicated requirements here may sometimes differ from other divisions. You may visit your division memorandum in your province for additional information.
- Letter of Intent specifying the position being applied for (including the specialization for Junior/Senior HS teacher-applicants) addressed to Schools Division Superintendent.
- Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CS Form 212 Revised 2017) with work Experience Sheet
- Certified photocopy of ratings obtained in the Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) Professional Board Examination for Teachers (PBET).
- Certified photocopy of Service Record or Certificate of Employment, if applicable.
- Certified photocopy of Certificates of Training, if applicable
- Certified photocopy of the latest Performance Rating converting on (1) year performance, if applicable
- Certified photocopy of the Voter’s ID, and/or any proof of residency
- Omnibus Sworn Statement
These are the important documents needed to be included in the pool of official applicants. All applicants must see to it that you upload all the important documents on time to avoid the problem.
Keep in mind that applicants who do not submit all mandatory requirements by the deadline will be excluded from the pool of official applicants. “Further important documents shall be accepted after the deadline.” But it depends on your division guidelines.
Applicants must keep a complete hardcopy of the pertinent documents labeled with the auto-generated application number to be readily available upon request of the School/District Ranking Committee and Division Ranking Committee.
All applicants and members of the screening committees are enjoined to be guided by the following timetable in all phases of the recruitment, selection, and evaluation processes in your division. For the recruitment, selection, evaluation, and ranking of teacher-applicants for School Year 2022–2023, other provinces have changed their guidelines like the scores of old applicants back to zero.
Both old and new teachers’ applicants must comply with the requirements such as an interview, recorded video for teaching, and skills demonstration. All previous applicants’ scores will be reset to zero from other divisions. Therefore, teachers’ applicants must be prepared to provide the important documents needed in the application. – Doki | Helpline PH