Politicians will always use teachers during elections but will forget about them after they won
During elections, politicians will always use teachers to lure their votes. They always include teachers in their platforms and speaks of sugar-coated promises.
Well, the generation is changing fast and teachers as well have awaken from their bad dreams. It has always been the drama of all politicians to include teachers in their platforms. When these politicians rise to power, they forgot everything that they promised.
Here are the reasons why politicians will always use teachers every elections:
1. Teachers comprise the biggest number of voters in the nation. It is an expectation that they can gain more votes if the community of teachers will adhere to them.
2. Teachers are natural influencers. They have the ability to explain to people important matters. This is a big advantage to politicians the reason they will want teachers to be their pride.
3. Every election, the teachers were the most busy people in the nation. They serve and they never complain even some of them have sleepless nights ahead.
4. Teachers are of more advantage to these politicians. Teachers can be their walking dictionary that can influence other people.
5. Politicians will always use teachers as they will benefit from them the most.
After all, teachers are willing to help in every election with pure service. With these, politicians will always use teachers to win. When they win the election and start to sit on their throne they tend to forget about their promises.
The only satisfying way to assure is that teachers in the previous years and of today were different. Teachers at present have eyes wide open to the commotions around them. They no longer are easy to believe in such promises made.
Lesson is politicians should walk their talk. What they promised, they must let it happen. They will gain the trust of the population of teachers when they are true to their words. They must also be willing to defend teachers at all times and know their worth. – Alec | Helpline PH