- Version [version]
- Download [download_count]
- File Size 0.00 KB
- File Count 0
- Create Date January 31, 2021
- Last Updated January 31, 2021
COT-RPMS (Inter - Observer Agreement Form)
Directions for the observers:
Discuss with the other observers your reason/s for rating in each indicator. In case of different ratings, come up with a final rating. The final rating is NOT an average; it is a rating based on a reasoned and consensual judgment. Indicate this rating on a column for Final Rating.
Note that if the Ratee gets NO (Not Observed) in an indicator, write 3 as the Final Rating.
- Apply knowledge of content within across curriculum teaching areas.
- Plan and deliver teaching strategies that are responsive to the special educational needs of learners in difficult circumstances, including; geographic isolation; chronic illness; displacement due to armed conflict, urban resettlement or disasters; child abuse and child labor practices.
- Select, develop, organize and use appropriate teaching and learning resources, including ICT, to address learning goals.