- Version [version]
- Download [download_count]
- File Size 0.00 KB
- File Count 0
- Create Date January 31, 2021
- Last Updated January 31, 2021
COT-RPMS (Teacher I - III)
Directions for the observers:
1. Rate each item on the checklist according to how teacher performed during the classroom observation. Mark the appropriate column with a (✓) symbol.
2. Each indicator is assessed on an individual basis, regardless of its relationship to other indicators.
3. For schools with only one observer, this for will serve as the final rating sheet.
1. Apply knowledge of content within across curriculum teaching areas.
2. Plan and deliver teaching strategies that are responsive to the special educational needs of learners in difficult circumstances, including; geographic isolation; chronic illness; displacement due to armed conflict, urban resettlement of disasters; child abuse and child labor practices.
3. Select develop, organize and use appropriate teaching and learning resources, including ICT, to address learning goals.
* NO stans for Not Observed which automatically gets a rating of 3