- Version [version]
- Download [download_count]
- File Size 0.00 KB
- File Count 0
- Create Date January 31, 2021
- Last Updated January 31, 2021
Appendix 5 (SAT-RPMS for T I-III SY 2020-2021 in the time of COVID-19)
SELF-ASSESSMENT TOOL FOR TEACHER I-III
(Proficient Teachers) for SY 2020-2021 in the time of COVID-19
This tool has three parts: Part I: Demographic Profile; Part II: Objectives; and Part III: Core Behavioral Competencies.
For Part I: Demographic Profile, please shade the circle of the demographic information applicable to you.
For Part II: Objectives, please shade the circle that corresponds to how you rate the objectives based on: (1) level of capability and (2) level of priority for development. At the bottom of each page, there is the opportunity to write about any aspects that you feel are relevant to the objectives on that page.
For Part III: Core Behavioral Competencies, please shade the circle of the behavioral indicators that you demonstrated during the performance cycle.
PART I: DEMOGRAPHIC PROFILE
PART II: OBJECTIVES
1. Content Knowledge and Pedagogy (PPST Domain 1)
2. Diversity of Learners & Assessment and Reporting (PPST Domain 2 and Domain 5)
3. Curriculum and Planning (PPST Domain 4)
4. Community Linkages and Professional Engagement & Personal Growth and Professional Development (PPST Domain 6 and 7)
5. Plus Factor
PART III: CORE BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES
2. Professionalism and Ethics
3. Results Focus
5. Service Orientation