Steps to get the Certificate of Recognition in the Virtual INSET 2021
These are the steps on how to get certificate of recognition shared by Ma’am Sheila Jean Al-os Uba.
Steps to get the Certificate of Recognition in the Virtual INSET 2021 (either in r9.lms.deped.gov.ph or training.deped.gov.ph)
1. At the bottom part of Virtual INSET 2021 course , you’ll find Certificate of Recognition. Open the embedded link by tapping “Certificate of Recognition”.
2. To get the 50% (of the progress) you need to submit a discussion by uploading a file (doc format) in your Google drive and share Google drive link (or URL).
3. In the interface of “Certificate of Recognition, scroll down and look for the “Region IX Output Forum”.
4. Then tap/click the “Add a New Discussion Topic”.
5. Write any title you want to share or discuss on the ” Subject” box. Below the subject box, paste the google drive link (url) to the “Message” box.
6. Next, tap/click “Post to Forum”.
7. You have successfully uploaded your task. Next, go back to the interface of Certificate of Recognition and you will notice the 50% progress 💕😇
8. To get the remaining 50%, you will have to finish Day 5 Quizzes. After answering all the quizzes for Day 5, go back to “Certificate of Recognition and do the activity, “Personal Details”.
9. Once personal details is marked, you may now download your Certificate of Recognition.
10. Congratulations! You did a great job!
Credits to Ma’am Sheila Jean Al-os Uba