Multi-Year Implementing Guidelines on the Allocation and Utilization of the Human Resource Development Fund for Teachers and School Leaders
1. The Department of Education (DepEd) issues the enclosed Multi-Year Implementing Guidelines on the Allocation and Utilization of the Human Resource Development Fund for Teachers and School Leaders.
2. These Guidelines aim to promote and support the professional development of DepEd public school teachers and school leaders.
3. All DepEd Orders and other related issuances, rules and regulations, and provisions, which are inconsistent with these guidelines are repealed, rescinded, or modified accordingly.
4. For more information, please contact the National Educators Academy of the Philippines (NEAP), Second Floor, Mabini Building, Department of Education Central Office, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City through email at [email protected] or at telefax number (02) 8638-8638.
5. This DepEd Order shall take effect immediately upon issuance.
6. Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
Read DepEd ORDER No. 030, s. 2021 for more details.