Test on Verbal Abilities Part 1 is one the topics that needs mastery in Civil Service Exam. Reviewees need to master the key points that are crucial and needs extra attention. To do this, the reviewee should read and understand each item with proper care. In taking Civil Service Exam, memorization is only a technique but it can’t help you pass the exam. It means that you have to read, understand and internalize the topics. Understanding the questions very well before analyzing it is the best trick to do.
In reviewing Test on Verbal Abilities Part 1, the brain should act as a gallery. The reviewee must master retention of difficult points. There are choices and options but those are very close to the correct answer. To pick the best answer, the reviewee should master the techniques very well. With four difficult choices, only one is the answer. It takes wit and speed as well as control to point the answer in a matter of one (1) minute.
Some items in Test on Verbal Abilities Part 1 are easy. Yet, the difficult questions outnumber the easy ones. During the review, it is best if you stay focus and think that the review is the real scenario. In this manner, you will be used to the flow of the process of the exam. The positive mentality is what matters the most and it will add to your advantage. Questions in each item may be difficult at first reading but as you read it twice, you will find it easy to answer. Test on Verbal Abilities Part 1 is very important and this is one point that you need to practice.
Many said that Civil Service Exam is difficult to pass and it is agreeable. If an aspiring taker wishes to pass the examination, he/she must focus on the review to nail it!
Test on Verbal Abilities Part 1
Direction: Determine the relationship of the first word to the second word in capital letters. From among the suggested answers, choose the word or group of that words that best expresses a similar relationship to the third word in capital letters.
1. MUSEUM is to EXHIBIT as THEATER is to ________________.
2. SNOW is to DRIFT as SAND is to______________.
3. BASEMENT is to ATTIC as ROOT is to___________.
1. Tree top
4. GRAIN is to SILO as WATER is to____________.
5. SHRUG is to SILO as WATER is to_____________.
6. PEA is to POD as NUT is to_____________.
7. AIRPLANE is to HANGAR as AUTOMOBILE is to______________.
8.SPINE is to cactus as QUILL is to_____________.
1. Pillow case
5. Writing pen
9. TITANIC is to LILIPUTAN as OCEANIC is to______________.
10.KAINGIN is to SOIL EROSION as CONTOUR FARMING is to_____________.
1. Water distribution
2. Wind erosion
3. Crop propagation
4. Soil technology
5. Soil preservation
11.IRREFUTABLE is to DISPROVED as IRREPARABLE is to_____________.
5. Beyond repair
12. FORE is to APT as BOW is to_____________.
13.PHOTOGRAPHER is to PICTURE as CARTOGRAPHER is to______________.
14. TIRADE is to ABUSIVE as EULOGY is to______________.
15. PERJURY is to LIE as LARCENY is to____________.
16. OPTICS is to PHYSICS as DIALECTICS is to______________.
17. RUMMAGE is to DISORDER as TENDERFOOT is to_____________.
18. COMPASS is to DIRECTION as CALIPER is to____________.
1. TANNING is to LEATHER as BREWING it to______________.
20. _______________is to METAMORPHOSIS as CATHARSIS is to_______________.
21. SWORD is to_______________ as PISTOL is to _______________.
22._____________ is to SCHOOL as________________ is to CONSTELLATION.
23._____________ is to LATE as AUTHENTIC is to ________________.
24. PAPER is to ________________ as SILK is to ______________.
25. COMPOSER is to ____________ as POET is to _____________.
To download this reviewer, click HERE. God bless!