DIRECTION: Read each questions carefully and choose the best answer from the given options.
1. A voters is distinguish from exercising the right to vote (suffrage) if said voter _________ .
1. Turned 20 years old just before the election
2. Is poor
3. Is illiterate
4. Is naturalized Filipino citizen
5. Has been a Philippine Resident for less than six month months.
2. Who may be appointed as a cabinet member without needing confirmation from the commission on Appointments?
1. Senate President
2. Any senator
3. Vice president
4. House keeper
3. Which of the following sectors is NOT represented in the party-list system in the House of Representative?
4. Which of the following government agencies exercises original and exclusive jurisdiction over all contest, returns and qualification of the President and the Vice President?
2. Commission On Appointment
3. Supreme Court
4. Senate Electoral Tribunal
5. Judicial Bar Council
5. Who is responsible for determining the existence of probable cause for the issuance of a warrant of arrest or search warrant?
6. It mandates the blending of cocodiesel methyl ester (CME) in all diesel fuel and bio-ethanol I gasoline sold across the country.
1. Clean air craft of 1999
2. Solid waste management Act of 2000
3. Fuel development
4. Biofuels Act of 2006
5. Pollution Reduction ACT OF 2001
7. Environmental law providing for an ecological solid waste management program creating necessary mechanism, incentives, prohibition and penalties.
1. Rep. Act # 8749 or the Philippines Clean Air Act of 1999.
2. Ecological solid waste management Act of 2000
3. Anti-pollution Reduction Act
4. Waste Recycling and disposal Act
5. Recycle, Re-use and reduce Act
8. Which of the following concepts is relevant to environment education?
1. Rapid urbanization and development
2. Resources can be infinitely utilized
3. Importance of balance of nature
4. Unabated destruction of natural environmental
5. Indifference of society to environmental
9. Refers to the delegation of specific non-core operations of an agency to an external entity that specializes in that operation.
10. Which of the following statement best describes the relationship between global warming and ozone depletion.
1. Global warming and ozone depletion are one and the same
2. Global warming leads to Ozone depletion
3. Excessive build up of carbon dioxide causes both global warming and ozone depletion
4. Ozone depletion causes unpredictable weather disturbances
5. Global warming cause environmental disasters
11. Jaywalking, indiscriminate garbage disposal, vandalism, reckless driving are manifestation of._________ .
1. Lack of sense of propriety
2. Lack of discipline
4. Disregard of other people’s property
12. The worst environmental of a large scale mining operation comes from?
1. Soil poisoning
2. Air pollution
4. Mine tailings
5. Unrestored mine-out areas
13. it allows foreign-based retailers and manufacturers to engage in retail activities in the country subject to condition and requirements.
2. Retail and trade liberalization
3. Free trade market
5. Trade blocs
14. it embodies the national policy on information technology developments and servers as a guide to all agencies in the effective utilization of information technology resources.
1. National Information Technology Plan (NITP)
2. Information Technology Development
3. Technology Enhancement Program
4. Philippines Technology Highway Program
5. Philippine Information Technology Highway
15. A government program designed to solve the ills of society through personal transformation and renewal and to strengthen the moral fiber of the Filipino people.
1. Anti-Corruption Crusade
2. People Empowerment
3. “Bangon Pinoy”
4. Moral Recovery Program
5. Sustainable Development
16. A broader regional free trade zone composed of “ASEAN” countries expanding trade with Japan, China and South Korea.
1. ASEAN free trade zone
2. “ASEAN plus Three”
3. APEC Group
4. ASEAN Partners
5. ASEAN + JSOK
17. Globalization has rapidly brought about______ .
1. Borderless trade
2. Development of information and communication technology
3. Threats to security to both rich and poor countries
4. Rich becoming richer and the poor becoming poorer
5. Economic crisis and financial meltdown
18. The integration of national markets into a single word market where goods, services, financial capital and technology, flown in and out of countries virtually unhampered.
1. Retail trade liberalization
2. World Trade Organization
4. Free trade
5. General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT)
19. It is an oceanographic phenomenon associated with extreme variable climate. It brings destructive rains and droughts that result in economic disaster.
1. Global warming
2. El Nino/ La Nina
5. Ocean Current
20. Keeping faith in our commitment to protect the Filipinos environmental hazards, this law seeks incorporate climate change factors in mainstream of national and local development planning.
1. National Disaster Coordinating Act
2. Climate Protection Act 2009
3. Climate Change At of 2009
4. National Preparedness Plan
5. Disaster Risk & Reduction Mgmt. Act of 2009
21. The Contamination of the natural environment with harmful substance that have been released as a result of human activites.
2. Global Warming
3. Climate Change
22. Fishery Resources in marine and Coastal waters may be considered as “open access resources” Because of the _________ .
1. Mobile nature of fish and water
2. Difficulty in making see boundaries
3. Overfishing in coastal areas
4. Proliferation of illegal fish pen in water areas
5. Lax implementation of fishery laws
23. Refers to an increasing reliance on market to guide economic activity
3. Free trade
24. Which of the following is not NONRENEWABLE source of energy?
1. Natural Gas
3. Geothermal Power
4. Solar Power
5. Wind power
25. Which of the following destroy the Balance of an ecosystem?
2. Wasteful consumption
3. Reduce, reuse, recycle
26. How do forest Protect our sources of water?
1. They keep water in the streams
2. They use water for food production
3. They serve as water holders
4. They let water flow to the lowlands
5. They prevent flashfloods and landslides
27. Which of the following shows concerns for the environment?
1. Burning of garbage
2. Joining clean and green movements
4. Throwing wastewater into rivers
5. Recycling and reducing
28. The Constitution after has been ratified, can only be amended through initiative after ___________ years.
5. Once every 6 years
29. Every government agency is required to develop, update regularly and make available to the transacting public _________ .
1. List of action Officers
2. The performance target
3. Rates of services fees
4. Direction and flow
5. Vision and mission
30. In processing of expenditures reports or document excepts other provided by law, how many signatures must any written action or decision contain?
To download this reviewer, click HERE. God bless!