Civil Service Examination – Admission and Application Requirements
Applicants are advised to check carefully the admission requirements. Failure to meet the requirements will result in disapproval of application and forfeiture of testing fees.
1. At least 18 years of age at the time of filing of application;
2. Must be Filipino citizen;
3. Must be of good moral character;
4. Have not been convicted by final judgment of any offense or crime involving moral turpitude, immoral conduct, examination irregularity, drunkenness nor drug addiction;5. have not been dishonorably discharged from military service or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government;
6. Have not taken the same level of CS examination in less than three (3) months. Those who have already passed the same or comparable level of examination given by the Professional Regulatory Commission as well as that of the Bar Exams and those who graduated with honors need not to apply.
1. Properly accomplished prescribed application form (CS Form No. 100 Rev. Nov2012)
2. Four (4) copies identical ID pictures ( 4.5cms x 3.5cms / 1.8″ x 1.4″) Passport size
3. Colored with white background and shot must be of standard close – up
4. No eyeglasses nor any accessory that may cover their facial features when picture is taken
5. Pictures taken within in the last 3 months prior to filing of application
6. With full name tag ( First name, Middle Initial, Last name and Extension Name (if any) and signature over printed name.
7. Any valid ID such as Driver’s License, SSS, GSIS, current Office ID, Postal ID, Voter’s ID, valid Passport or Police Clearance which contain the applicant’s picture, signature, address, birthday and signature authorized head of the issuing agency.
8. Photocopy of the same shall be attached to the application for to serve as reference for Room Examiner on the day of examination.
9. Copy of the appointment Letter received by the applicant through e – mail ( for Computer – Assisted Test)