Steps on how to register in Virtual INSET 3.0
Department of Education opted to virtual way of conducting INSET to prioritize the safety and health of teachers.
Teachers can attend the activity within the comfort of their home and in front of a mobile phone or laptop.
The said activity shall be streamed live through the Official Youtube Channel of DepEd Edtech Unit at www.youtube.com/c/educationaltechnologyunit
In his social media post, Sy announced that the said DepEd Virtual INSET 3.0 will be televised for the first time.
For the step-by-step process on how to register to DepEd LMS, proceed below.
A. LMS Portal > DepEd Commons > DepEd LMS
B. DepEd Commons > DepEd LMS
For DepEd personnel without email, private school teachers, EdTech enthusiasts, parents, and students:
Enroll in the Virtual INSET 3.0 Course in Professional Development LMS by doing the following steps:
1. Go to LMS Website (https://lms.deped.gov.ph) and type in your login credentials. You may refer to the DepEd LMS Direct Url list provided below.
DepEd Learning Management System Redirection Portal
DepEd Learning Management System Direct Url list
ENROLLMENT KEYS AVAILABLE HERE!
VINSET 3.0 Sessions:
- VINSET 3.0 – Day 1 (Morning Session)
- VINSET 3.0 – Day 1 (Afternoon Session)
- VINSET 3.0 – Day 2 (Morning Session)
- VINSET 3.0 – Day 2 (Afternoon Session)
- VINSET 3.0 – Day 3 (Morning Session)
- VINSET 3.0 – Day 3 (Afternoon Session)
- VINSET 3.0 – Day 4 (Morning Session)
- VINSET 3.0 – Day 4 (Afternoon Session)