Steps on how to join on the DepEd LMS Fundamentals webinar
Steps on how to register for the Webinar on the DepEd Learning Management System (LMS) Fundamentals
Heads up to all interested teachers!
The registration for the Webinar on the DepEd Learning Management System (LMS) Fundamentals will be open in a few hours.
You can register to this free, self-paced course tomorrow, July 16 at 8AM via your Regional LMS.
Your successful course login (with the enrolment key) will automatically serve as your registration.
Course Enrolment with Enrolment Key: https://tinyurl.com/42a5jd2v
Corresponding CPD units await! Join us in the countdown for the course launch date on July 21 (Thursday) at 8AM!
Feel free to browse through the images for more details. If you have further questions, please leave them in the comments section.
Thank you and have fun learning!
How to Login in the Region LMS
1. Go to your respective regional LMS, then login using your DepEd Commons Account.
2. Choose your preferred login account (Google or Microsoft).
3. For Google Account, choose your deped.gov.ph tenant. For Microsoft Account, choose your regional tenant and click sign in.
How to Enrol in the Course
1. Click the ACCESS button and type your ENROLMENT KEY.
2. Click the ENROL ME button.
Please scan the QR code or click the shortened URL to access the assigned link and enrollment key of your respective Regional LMS.