Steps On How To Access Virtual INSET 2.0
Teachers are encouraged to join and participate synchronously and asynchronously in the Virtual In-Service Training 2.0 scheduled on August 30, 2021 – September 03, 2021.
Objectives of the VINSET 2.0:
1. Capacitate teachers in using different online modality platforms that include DepEd Learning Management System, DepEd Commons, DepEd Online (FB Page, YouTube, ETULAY Tutorial Sessions), DepEd TV, and DepEd Radio.
2. Provide awareness and proper handling of technology tools in delivering instruction in synchronous and asynchronous format.
3. Learn and apply different components of cyber wellness (data privacy, netiquette, and troubleshooting).
4. Teach emerging technology tools and applications to maximize the use of cross-platform operating system.
5. Inspire teachers through guided programs to innovate and upgrade their skills in the use of different solutions and in acquiring international certification under Microsoft, Adobe, and Google.
You can watch the live broadcast of the virtual INSET on the following platforms:
- DepEd Philippines FB Page
- DepEd Edtech Unit FB Page
- DepEd Edtech Unit YouTube Channel
- DepEd TV YouTube Channel
- DepEd Philippines YouTube Channel
You can also access the talks at your convenience and earn your digital certificates.
Logging in to https://training.deped.gov.ph .
Browse through courses, select the category ICTS – Educational Technology Unit Webinar Series 2021, click the subcategory Virtual In-Service Training for Public School Teachers (August 30 – September 3, 2021)
Enter the enrollment key. The enrollment key is the name of the region where you are stationed.
Do not miss out this opportunity of professional growth and development!