Are you a dog-loving citizen who wants to serve your country? Then, PDEA is looking for you!
The Philippine Dr*g Enforcement Agency (PDEA) is looking for K9/Dog Handler and they are accepting applicants nationwide.
Do not miss to read the qualifications and requirements below if you are interested in this opportunity.
– at least high school graduate
– must be physically fit
– dog/animal lover
– preferably 22-36 years old
– willing to undergo 6 months of training in Antipolo and Bulacan, sign a service obligation for 2 years
– willing to be assigned anywhere in the country.
Please take note that the following regions have the quota for this hiring:
1. NCR: PDEA Annex Building, PDEA National Headquarters, NIANorthside Road, National Government Center, Barangay Pinyahan, Quezon City 1100
2. RO 1: 5th Garcia Village, Urdaneta City, Pangasinan/ People’s Astrodome, Tapuac, District, Pangasinan
3. RO IV-A: Camp Vicente Lim, Calamba, Laguna
4. MIMAROPA: Barangay Sta. Isabel, Calapan City, Oriental Mindoro
5. RO VIII: Government Center, Barangay Candahug, Palo Leyte
6. RO IX:36 Valor, Upper Calarian, Zamboanga City
7. RO X: Vales St. Palaes Sports Center, Cagayan de Oro City
8. RO XIII: PDEA RO 13, Provincial Hospital Compound, Libertad, Butuan City
9. BARMM: Perdro Colina Hill, Rosary Heights 1, Cotabato City 9600
Qualified and interested applicants may send their application folders to the abovementioned Regional Offices.
☑️Application letter addressed to DG, PDEA thru RD of the concerned PDEA RO.
☑️Personal Data Sheet
– CS Form 212, Revised 2017 (downloadable from CSC website)
– Cellphone Number/s & E-mail Address/es must be indicated.
☑️Transcript of Record
**Must be produced in 5 copies (1 original & 4 photocopies)**
DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION
Nov. 4, 2020 (Wednesday)
Note: Applications sent thru e-mail will not be entertained.
For more details, please send a message to the FB pages of the concerned ROs.