Wakelet Pilipinas Community Week
The Office of the Undersecretary for Administration (OUA) through the Information and Communications Technology Service-Educational Technology Unit (ICT-EdTech), in partnership with Microsoft Philippines, will conduct the Wakelet Pilipinas Community Week on 06-10 December 2021 at 9:00-11-00 a.m. via the following online platforms:
- https://www.facebook.com/depededtech (Facebook)
- https://www.youtube.com/c/DepEdPhilippines/ (Youtube)
- https://www.youtube.com/c/EducationalTechnologyUnit/ (Youtube)
- https://www.facebook.com/WakeletPH (Facebook)
Wakelet Pilipinas Community Week is a free five -day digital conference where participants will be able to learn more about the Wakelet platform from Community Ambassadors and keynote speakers.
These bite-size webinar will showcase how educators can make the most of Wakelet’s curation, sharing, and collaboration functionalities, as well as creating a virtual learning environment. Likewise, the virtual event is an avenue to adapt best practices from inspiring sessions and to build personal and professional development and opportunities throughout the week. Participants will receive digital certificates for active involvement and will have a chance to win exciting prizes. Kindly refer to Annex A for the detailed program of activities.
Through the said activity, participants are expected to:
- improve collaboration, communication and teamwork in the classroom;
- discover new ways to share engaging materials with the learning community;
- find ideas to engage and connect with students that are learning from home; and
- begin the journey on the Wakelet Wave by joining a community of inspiring educators.
Read OUA MEMO 00-1123-0136 for more details: