2021 National Drug Education Program (NDEP) Webinar Series
The Office of the Undersecretary for Administration (OUA) through the Bureau of Learners Support Services – School Health Division (BLSS-SHD), will conduct a second run of the National Drug Education Program (NDEP) Webinar Series at 02:00-3:30 p.m. on. the following dates:
- Episode 1-24 June 2021
- Episode 2-22 July 2021
- Episode 3-26 August 2021
- Episode 4-23 September 2021
- Episode 5-28 October 2021
This webinar series aims to provide information on NDEP amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. ln line with this, the OUA would like to invite the following to participate in the said activity: 1) NDEP and Barkada Kontra Droga (BKD) coordinators; 2) teachers; 3) health personnel; and 4) other non-teaching personnel.
Kindly refer to the following participation guidelines:
1. All participants may access the course through the Professional Development – Learning Management System ( PD-LMS) at http://bit.ly/ndepwebinarseriespart2 with the enrollment key NDEPWSP2.
2. The first activity for the course is to complete the registration as shown below:
3. After registration, participants may watch the webinars via Facebook Live at the DepEd Philippines Facebook page or through the recording which will be available at the PD-LMS.
4. The Certificates of Attendance (to be issued per episode) may be generated through the PD-LMS after filling out the evaluation form. Copies of the presentations of resource speakers may also be accessed after the webinars through the PD-LMS.
5. Details for the webinars will be issued through separate BLSS memoranda.
In the relation to this activity, the OUA requests assistance of the Public Affairs Service (PAS) in the streaming of the webinar series on DepEd Philippines Facebook page. Further, the OUA requests support of the Youth Formation Division (YFD) and Information and Communication Technology Service (ICTS) for the conduct of this webinar series.
For more information, kindly contact Ms. Girlie Azurin (Senior Education Program Specialist) of Ms. Michelle Anne Raquiño (Techinical Assistant 1) of BLSS-SHD through (02) 8632-9935 or email at [email protected]