Update your registered mobile number
Land bank of the Philippines posted a very important advisory. Clients are encouraged to update their registered mobile number because they will be implementing 3D Secure feature of the LANDBANK Visa Debit Card (LVDC) starting March 25, 2021 .
Read full details below:
#LANDBANKClientAdvisory: Please be informed that starting March 25, 2021, we will be implementing the 3D Secure feature of the LANDBANK Visa Debit Card (LVDC), wherein a One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number before proceeding with your online purchases/transactions (i.e. online shopping, food delivery, online purchase of airline tickets, etc.), as part of an added security feature of the card.
To avoid service disruption in your online transactions, you may update your mobile number online through the following processes:
1) Updating of mobile number via LANDBANK iAccess (client’s LOGIN access) via https://www.lbpiaccess.com
– In the iAccess Main Page, Go to “Account Maintenance” Menu, select “Personal Information”, and click the “Mobile No. edit button” to update mobile number;
2) Updating of mobile number via email
– Download the LANDBANK PhoneAccess and iAccess “ENROLLMENT & MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT FORM” through this link: https://www.lbpiaccess.com/login/infolink?i=7
– Put a (√) mark in the space provided for “Updating of Profile” under iAccess Enrolment, and input your updated mobile number in the “A. Account and Contact Information” Section; and
-Attach a copy of valid ID and send it to your branch of account via email
3) Updating of mobile number via branch visit – Go to your servicing LANDBANK branch to update your mobile number
Note: OTP will not be required to process the online/e-commerce transaction if the transaction will be made through merchants which are not yet 3D Secure-compliant.
For more information, call our Customer Care Hotline at (+632) 8-405-7000, or PLDT Domestic Toll Free Hotline at 1-800-10-405-7000, or email us at [email protected].
Credits: Land Bank of the Philippines