Many of our teachers failed to apply the 20k calamity loan of Manila Teachers’ Mutual Aid System Inc. because of errors encountered upon the transaction made online.
To answer inquiries about the errors encountered and how to apply smoothly without experiencing difficulties within the process, MTMAS posted important information for us to be guided accordingly.
Maybe, this will answer to your questions.
“WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
1. The filing of loan is through ONLINE APPLICATION. Please download the latest updated version of MTMAS-OLA app at Google playstore as shown in the picture below.
2. To qualify for loan, borrower must be an ACTIVE MEMBER of MTMAS.
3. The proceeds of your loan will be credited to any LANDBANK account in your name (Ex. Landbank Payroll Account, Personal Landbank Account or Valid UMID Card with Landbank account). BEFORE REGISTRATION IN THE MTMAS-OLA App, YOUR LANDBANK ACCOUNT SHOULD BE ENROLLED FIRST. Kindly message this facebook account on how to enroll your Landbank Account, you will need to provide your DepEd email address to receive the forms to be filled up in order to continue with enrollment.
4. After enrollment and verification of Landbank Account, member can now register his/her information in the MTMAS-OLA app including his/her MTMAS ACCOUNT NUMBER. Please note that your registered information should be correct and tally to your existing MTMAS account information. Any discrepancy might invalidate your registration, this is to ensure the security and identification of your account.
5. After successfully registering MTMAS account, you can now submit an application for loan in the MTMAS-OLA App and provide the details and documents as required in the app. Subsequently it will be processed and approved by MTMAS system. You can check your MTMAS app from time to time for updates of your loan application.
6. NO WALK-IN TRANSACTIONS will be accommodated since the office is still closed.
Thank you for your continued patronage. Stay safe everyone.”
Source: Manila Teachers Masbate
Below is a screenshot of a successful calamity loan application online:
This calamity loan is a big help to our teachers to sustain basic needs amid this coronavirus pandemic.
Please share this article, so that our co-teachers will be aware before applying the calamity loan online.