Steps in Claiming, Activating and Registering your new SMART Sim Card
1. Claim SIM CARD from your School Property Custodian; be sure to write you Employee Number, new SIM Card Number and Signature in the Tracker provided by the Property Custodian for Formal Documentation.
2. Insert New SIM SMART to your mobile.
3. Dial *123# (Be sure that you are dialing via the new Smart Sim)
4. Type 9 to balance inquiry and click SEND
5. Type 3 to and click SEND
6. Pop-up Message and SMS will be sent to you, saying that your Shareable data is 4021.26 (or 4GB). SIM is now Activated.
A. If you have already registered before in DepEdConnect the first time:
7. Go back again to https://depedconnect.com.ph/
8. Type again your details as before when you registered firstime but now in WORK PHONE NUMBER, enter now the NEW SIM SMART Number.
9. As you continue with the form, you will still be asked for pick up schedule. Just fill up all fields and you are done.
B. If you haven’t registered yet in DepEdConnect, just still follow 7-9 ONCE and you are also done.
Source: DepEd Region 7 ITOs