The Department of Education issued a memorandum extending the work from home until July 15, 200 in National Capital Region as the General Community Quarantine is also extended.
Read the memorandum for your guidance and reference.
1. In view of the extension of the General Community Quarantine in the National Capital Region, Regional Memorandum No. NCR-167, s. 2020 on alternative work arrangement is hereby reiterated.
2. The status quo on existing work arrangements in the Regional Office Proper, Schools Division Offices, and offices in schools shall be maintained subject to compliance to DepEd Order No. 11, s. 2020.
3. Physical reporting of teaching personnel to the school is not required. They shall continue to work from home until July 15, 2020, except those authorized by the undersigned to render work in the school.
4. As the enrolment period is extended until July 15, all schools are enjoined continue implementing the remote enrolment scheme and the use of kiosks/booths system.
5. For information and compliance.